Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Confused Soul!!!


Finally my blogging journey begins. It's been close to a year since I have created my account but the first blog is getting out now. No one will believe but I have a draft of my first blog saved in my account because i could never finish it and now it's redundant to be my first post.
What took me so long to express myself???
Actually after a long time in my life i feel free, no burdens and no clock to follow.
I am unemployed currently, just out of a white collar high profile job with a MNC. My decision of getting out of my so called passion of life was quick and involved no emotions, I never thought things would end up this way but they did. I don't know how exactly I am feeling but I am not sad for sure.
I spent close to 35 months away from home thinking that I would be able to identify and develop my own identity. My identity different from my people, a unique lifestyle which never existed back home. I always say I'm like water, I can adapt any and everywhere and so i got into the good, the bad and the ugly aspects of life. Not that I have regretted last 35 months, in fact I had some of the best times of my life. I laughed my heart out and I shed tears for ocean. I learnt, I grew, I built relations, I broke my heart, I gave, I took and many more.
Six more days until I return back to home, my reality the place known to me so to say my comfort zone. They say progress is about pushing yourself out of your comfort zone but I failed miserably in my attempt of flying away from my nest. I went aside for a while but I always longed for my home, my people and my true reality. I was happy but I am happiest back home. Here I need reasons and occasions to smile but there an ordinary moment also holds capacity to bring smile on my face.
I am going back with lots of expectations from various people but I somehow don't care. I am moving back for myself. I want to create my own life, my own way. If you ask me how I am going to do that I have no clue but I am sure I will. I am living my life with a motto that no matter what I'll always strive hard to be happy and comfortable in whatever situation. I have miles to go and million promises to keep before I finally say bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment