Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tattoos...Ink Forever


Memories... glad or sad... ones you want to retain forever...


Tattoos... one of the extremely interesting things invented by mankind. I have been following tattoos since last couple of years. Thanks to television one can actually find A to Z about tattoos, without even going through the actual tattoo procedure. Like that I have experienced more than thousand tattoos so far and still going on. One best thing about tattoos is that once they come your way they wont go away till you want them to. You may forget but they are always there to remind...

My own tattoo is what i am longing for a very long time, but honestly, no such event has occurred in my life, memories of which I would like to carry for the lifetime. I am actually scared of ever wanting to get rid of one, because tattoos to me are the most serene and divine things on planet earth. This reminds me the sad but humorous incident from a friend's life. This friend of mine was so much in love that he tattooed his girl friend's name on his chest, above his heart. This was the case of many teen aged infatuations, mistaken to be love n once they parted their ways, this poor fellow was helpless because no other girl actually wanted to date him for a very long time until he got rid of the tattoo...

Moving on to television... Miami ink and LA ink are one of my favorite programs. I love Ami and Kat... I was surprised to discovered that Kat once was part of MI. I really like the stories behind all those tattoos. It is one of those key things in life which tell me that I am not the one but there are people around the globe with same psychic but different circumstances but whatever it is it hits right in the heart!




No comments:

Post a Comment