Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

24th birthday blog 1

Crap !!! I just hate this but the problem is though I dislike it but I won’t do anything about it not that I can not but I will not because no matter what this person means a lot to me. Irrespective of how annoying and stupid he is but ultimately he is my own…

Today I was expecting him, usually he turns up early in the morning or late in the evening actually he is not at all predictable but still after spending 24 years of your age with him you can predict something. So ma was ready with her awesome food and I was about to eat my brunch and some emergency had struck so I had to rush urgently. I left my brunch and was getting dressed up.

Suddenly, he knocked on the door. As I saw him and I told him about the emergency, his first reaction was crazy he screamed on top of his voice for it. I got mad but what to do I was helpless but his reaction was annoying. He told me that my emergency can wait but I kept on pleading it was a matter of someone’s life n death.

He didn’t budge, he was hardly bothered, he got pissed with me that I didn’t have time for him. I kept pleading that I need 20 mins and then the entire day was his but no effects on him. He got up and left without wishing me on my 24th B’day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment