Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 24, 2010

And I long for thee...

This my first blog dedicated to someone, truly from the depth of my thoughts and from the bottom of my heart...

I know i kinda sound romantic but I am not, in fact i am just recovering from the vaccum that my last (365 days old) break up has caused. YES, it took me that long to gulp down the bitter truth that we are not together anymore. Seven years of chasing infinite dreams leading to one man. This ordinary guy meant everything to me and i had built my whole life around him...

I miss being madly in love with him but I guess life moves on. The very fact that I am still alive proves that I am not the suicidal types. I dont know may be i am way too selfish to sacrifice my life or may be I love myself too much?

I have gone too lethargic in the process of overcoming broken heart. I really like this particular line which says,"If you like something, then whole universe conspires for you to get it" too filmy though but I kinda like it.

I know what I like but am i doing something to get it? Honestly NO, i am not. So now I have decided to chase my small small goals, something that I desperately want in my life. So my top priorities are as follows:
  • Weightloss Min 35 Kgs
  • To find a way which would take me abroad for good
  • To read as much as I can...

Finally, I know this stubborn ass is never going to read my blog ever in this lifetime but I really really love him, truly and there are no second thoughts about it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment