Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sense and Sensibility.. real sense indeed

It is a real surprise that despite being a  Jane Austen fan I had never laid my hands on this masterpiece of hers. Last whole week I have been searching comfort in Jane Austen's works first 'Pride and prejudice' followed by 'Emma' and today 'Sense and sensibility'.Thanks to BBC I have watched it all!

Sense and sensibility is by far Austen's most superior work I have witnessed. It was deep and caught female emotions to the finesse. I loved the character of   Elinor Dashwood to the core. The story was absolutely hooking and made me curious of the end by each passing moment. However, there has been a similar pattern in the way her story twists and turns in each book especially how the good guy in the first half turns out to be the bad guy and vice versa.


No matter how predictable but A. Lady is me favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment