Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Bollywood day!

After being hooked to many endless Hollywood and Sitcom chasers, today I had surrendered myself to Bollywood. First it was SLB's Guzaarish followed by Dev D.

First thing first, Guzaarish! This one of the SLB movies which did not evoke any enthusiasm pre or post launch. I had absolutely zero expectations before putting it on. It wasn't a 'WOW' experience I would say but none the less I liked it despite of my zero expectation. For the first time may be i liked Ash, Hrithik as usual is an amazing performer, yet his tone sometimes was annoying because he sounded like a mentally retarded kid(like Koi mil gaya). SLB's direction wasn't flawless yet nothing in particular that I would like to pick on. Loved Nafeesa, especially for 'what a wonderful world'. The new kid is good however he wasn't used to his potential. Overall
every minute of Guzaarish  was worth watching.

Last but not least Dev D! WOW!!! I was a fool to miss out on this movie. It as the real stuff, loved the music, performances in short everything. I must say Dev D wasn't just a movie it was an experience and I am quite thrilled with it! Kudos Bollyood, finally we are making progress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment