Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love, love, love...


Love, love, love…
It was just the begining
And yet it reached an ending
To consider it a start or an end
Question that haunts all around
I broke myself to million pieces
Just to get some lucky glimpses
Isolated the heart from the world
To be around someone warm and cold
Lost a life that once was mine
Stranger I am in my owned time
Dreams of tomorrow and forever
Reality of no-one and nowhere
Lost in my mirror, the smile fades
High with hopes,  the tear invades
I hide down the alley, darkest corner
Hazy comes every picture taken together
Hunting begins with zeal
Search for the lost soul
I embark upon a journey
Journey to find myself
It’s not me that brought in the zeal
It’s love, that still believes in me
I may never find it pure
But it exists in the world for sure
Love, love, love...

No comments:

Post a Comment