Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

So Chicken of me!

Till when can you call somebody as your friend???

Eww and Dirty Pig have been in my life for long time now. I have shared some of the lighter moments of my life with both of them separately. When together, both of them need me more than myself and the rest of the world for those moment (li'l exaggerated may be)!

My life was parallel to each of their's till everything was stable, ordinary and normal in a very frustrating manner. Eww is happy and excited about her future life, she not only figured out her destination but also has started her journey too. My best wishes for all her future endeavors.

DP is stable and still trying to figure out her destination. DP expects me to be with her in every step and every decision and may be is pissed with me for bailing out. I on the other hand, have tried to help her in almost all possible ways. Perhaps being with her till last breath and reassuring her of her choices, preventing her from choking out is what she expects out of me. Had I been of the other gender or had both of us been homos I would have married her. Love wouldn't have been the base but trust and companionship would have been the pillars and I am sure our marriage would have worked.

I feel bad for DP, especially when I know exactly what she feels. I hate the fact that she is constantly missing out on all possible glittery moments of her life. She has been failing to identify that one eternal crazy destination to chase and this for sure has started to show up on a lot of things, her deteriorating health for that matter.

 I may have been selfish with a lot of people that I don't care about but I have never been selfish with my people. Thus,when I can't be true always, need to pretend, feel distant and have to try hard to carry on I just don't hang in there I chicken out! It may not be normal but I like to miss out on things which would have been worsened by my presence. If I can't hold it together then I don't want to be there to see it fall apart either, this whole I'll always be there for you seems so rubbish at times!


No comments:

Post a Comment