Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pink Champagne...

All my life I've been good but now what the hell!!!

Nah! I am just kidding that was just a line from Avril's new chart. I am still good and hope to be all my life.

I am an astute drink enthusiast, I love trying new stuff. I don't drink to get high and fall off to sleep, I drink to relish the the uniqueness of every drink. I love the way alcohol taste lingers on your taste buds. I am fascinated by the vapors those dissolve in the thin air while you are pouring the drink.

Thanks to the social media stint, I now know li'l bit about the alcohol space, the biggies and the niche items. Once, my ex boss told me about the 80 - 20 rule, around 80% of the sales in alcohol space is of 20% of the products, those which have been associated with big brands, distributed and marketed internationally. There are still 80% of the products which constitute to the 20% of the sales. These products are often regional favorites and I strongly believe that most of them are potential enough to be a part of good times globally. It's just that their existence is limited to very small population. Thus, most us have to make peace with only 20% of the magic!

Champagne!!!  something that I am yet to taste but what makes it even more special is that I am very very keen about tasting Pink Champagne. May it be 'An affair to remember' or 'Glee', I think universe is trying to push me forward for my desire to raise a glass of Pink Champagne!

No comments:

Post a Comment