Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Manipulative Bitch!

This day has been turning out to be one of those horrendous days of my life when everything seems to be falling apart. First thing first, I woke up  almost 4 hours later than my usual time. As soon as I opened my email inbox there it was - A Wedding Invitation!!!! Invitation from the person I used to hate the most in this entire world - the manipulative bitch! To add on, had a fight with ma on the dining table and I am still without food and extremely grumpy...

This manipulative bitch, is one of those darker people of my life whom I am constantly trying to bury deep inside my secret closet. I have paid some hefty amount to get rid of her, and I hate it when her shadows cross my way. I am ignorant about her existence in this world until she tries to sneak in to my life. At one point I hated her the most, however now I really don't know because I don't feel anything about her...

I for sure was upset when I saw the email but not because she is getting married but because it was her writing me, another way of sneaking in to my life. Leaving all the bitterness aside I was happy for both of them. In my response, I congratulated the couple, avoiding any further communication/miscommunication and I closed my inbox. Next time when I checked my mailbox, there was a response to my email to the couple! In my haste to get over with it, I just read the insistence on attending the wedding and without any thoughts I politely declined the invitation not realizing it was the beau who had written to me. I simply hit the reply tab instead of reply all and thus have paved path for many mis-communications!

Finally, I don't give a tiny rat's ass to this further. I hope that this was the full and final interaction with the manipulative bitch. I really wish her luck and happiness for all her future endeavors in life, hope she keeps off my life forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment