Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

25!

Turned 25 a week ago!

It was the first ever b'day without cake.
For the first time there were no so called "celebrations".
The whole 'Tirupati darshan' phenomenon made it very simple, spiritual and divine.
I was responsible for AtoZ of the total 3 days time off for the three of us and I think I did a commendable job at managing stuff, small incidences of losing my cool could have been avoided though.
I did not wish Oge and honestly did not even think of him, "jo hota hain, acche ke liye hi hota hai!"
Bammi was the first one to wish and Bapu was the last(I missed many of his calls, so completely my fault).
I have reduced my circle of influence to the minimum possible radius.
Its more of 'SELF' now and less of 'OTHERS'.
Maa still is the center of my life and I never will try to outgrow that.
Bapu seems to come closer and I have no feelings about it.
I am looking forward to next 12 months, studies and lotsa fun time out and away.
I hope my time in ON will be 'thik-thak' without Bammi, I know I am gonna miss him like crazy but thats kinda need of time.
I must fair well in following areas before my next b'day:
Weight loss
Studies
Driving
Swimming
Foreign language (French)



No comments:

Post a Comment