Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

lost in search of a fcuking apt _________!

Lost in search of a fcuking apt TITLE. So many things on me mind, not sure which is more important and which is less. Here I go...
BalaM is finally gone from our's. His departure was dramatic three train tickets and many bike rides later finally he's off. He's one heck of a guy, it will be interesting if I could ever study the functioning of his brain as a psych student.
Train tickets have been booked for Bapu and us separately also the whole farewell thing has been sorted out at least I hope so.
Ate loadsa non veg in these couple of days, enjoyed cooking lamb ribs and mutton mince(kheema).
Window shopped in a computer store and found out some really interesting stuff to be procured before I leave. Also, bought a decent iball webcam.
Photocopied most of my stuff and kept the necessary documents with maa.
Balanced out one year's track record and quite satisfied with my work.
I am worried for my basic shopping, since bapu's pooling money for my expenses out there. He has put a no spending clause on the whole deal and that's very uncomfortable.
Its ABC's anniversary today and I am happy with my personalized gift :)




No comments:

Post a Comment