Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

colo(u)red!


the wait... finally I have started chocking, gasping for oxygen and sinking with ripples!

It's the second week of the wait and I don't even have the f***ing application receipt number, thus I can't track the status.
Despite the firm belief that I am a totally deserving candidate, the evil in me anticipates some minor screw up and thus a major f**k up.
Monsoon has brought some pleasantries but thats just not enough.
Dudley has finally managed to grab a hold on his new territory, I really appreciate his fighting spirits.
Loui is as usual pi**ed about something or the other.
Thankfully airfare for my desired date is still the same.
Thai plans seem awfully difficult, the other passport is stuck beyond clearance.
Over the weekend, colored my finger n toe nails after ages.
Finished three seasons of  ''Parks n Rec'' and ''Arrested Development'' each.
All I need is Leslie Knope's dedication and positivism and Michael Bluth's patience.
Started watching ''Community''.
Tried my hands on website development and I sucked at it.
I am putting a straight face without hints of my sorrows, disapproval and pain to almost everything in life. 
I miss the one hand that I could hold and every damn thing will turn fine but what the hell, it's just a mirage chased by millions.
The disrespect (ignorance actually) to Dudley and Oge's crazy behavior kinda haunts me but seriously that was way too annoying and intimidating in my personal space, so no guilt there.
Uttib visited and this time I kinda put my worries ahead of everything again no guilt.
It feels different, weird, scary and disturbing to be emotionally detached from everything and everybody but self.
I really miss somebody to hang out with, watch movies with, go places with and eat out with in short Bammi,  I wish he would have had the sweet tooth too!
I hate the fact that I am awaiting for one tiny signal to collect myself up and start all over again.
The wait... to break free!

No comments:

Post a Comment