Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bubble(y) girl!

Ditto mine :)
Highlight of the day: Got me first electronic bubble shooter with dhin-chak lights ;)

Community season 1 down.
Woke up to learn about consultant's yet another goof up.
Thankfully maa could understand the need of the hour and made my way clear without any mach-mach.
Ate tummy full of dal wadas and had coffee after months.
Rushed to the consultant, RE-submitted documents 'nth' time.
Buddhi's flying in about 12 hrs for states, crazy female asked for a rare poster on the last moment. Checked the market in and out, but no luck. Incorrigible me, searched on the internet, edited in photoshop and have given it for print due in next 10 hours.
Went to the toy shop, did loadsa window shopping and bought some stuff, not to forget the much awaited bubble gun.
Goofed around with Louie and chatted with Bammi.
Spoke to DidiM and BalaM, he's visiting us next week.
My b'day plans are almost fucked up but I need to figure out some way to get away from home. It's nothing like I am over enthusiastic about b'days but I surely want to avoid the usual childish celebrations, gifts and formalities with people who don't matter at all.
I know things aren't exactly going my way and they never will but what the hell I can't burn my blood in the wait.
So now on the wait doesn't rule but instead I am going to focus on me last few days of being at home. The new plans have a lot to offer, especially many mo' struggles so this ain't the end but the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment