Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stamped!

Finally!!!

The wait is over and thankfully on a very positive note.
My passport has been stamped by the embassy and it has been received by the consultant, I am yet to see it with my eyes though.
I am getting, all that i always dreamed of and thankfully maa and bapu are with me on this whole thing.
I couldn't celebrate since BalaM is at home and OnH's death.
The wine bottle is still waiting for me to open it, I think I'll just do it anyways.
I am kinda nervous 'coz I'll have either one of my parents sending me off at Mumbai airport.
The feeling is yet to sink in me since I am not ''overjoyed'' about my planning.
Bammi's the only person who has been constantly reinforcing the magnitude of the day's development.
Finally, Bapu's agreed for 12K additional also for my preponing the whole movement by a month's time.
Had taken BalaM for a long ride and then for a lime soda but my heart wasn't into it.
OnH's death had resurfaced and had created an issue in the family.
Did cook chicken biryani and it turned out really well.
Did miss out on ctching Cars 2 first day, first show but will watch it some other time.
Finally I am glad that God has been kind enough to set me free, just the way I wanted to!

This old song fits apt to my current state of mind... Happy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment