Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adorable infidelity?


I could have never imagined putting the two words next to each other ever, not even in my wildest dream. Yes, I am doing the unthinkable and this is the effect of the movie, ‘My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend’. 

Add caption
Oya’s recommendation, frankly I wasn’t very sure. This was the third attempt to watch it and I wasn’t quite sure if I’ll watch it over ten minutes, just like my previous two attempts.  I had no expectations at all since Family guy, TLOTR-trilogy, Schindler’s list had failed to keep me engaged.  OnH’s demise had no immediate effects but slowly the whole thing started messing with my head. I was consciously making efforts to keep my mind off it but the damage was already done in my subconscious.

I sense pain in my words and I don’t want to be sorry so getting back to ‘My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend’ which kinda saved the day for me. It pulled me out of the depression that I slowly was sinking in. The movie doesn’t pick up for the first 15 minutes. It ain’t funny but it’s adorable. Love the way Alyssa Milano makes her infidelity justified so convincingly that one actually feels her shoes. Christopher Gorham is cute and so is Tom Lenk.  Michael Landes is the ideal man, every girl’s dream. It surely will break any girl’s heart while breaking off with any one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment