Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Whined away!

WTF!!!

So called 'Indian Picasso' is dead at 96(RIP).
Yog guru has lost over 7 Kgs in 6 days in all the nautanki (as if it was really required).
The international fellow turned out to be a lousy, jackass.
Chicken masala sucked.
I think the butcher conned me 'coz I had bought one full chicken and one drumstick is missing from the meat. Until it was a one legged chicken?
Heroes got over, TBBT got over and I am stuck with bunch of dull stuff.
Today's market visit was a flop show in Nagpur heat.
Old n haggard is all set to rock the peace with his menace.
Dudley got kicked from the old and the new ain't accepting him. He's one grumpy fellow.
Loui is all charged up but for all the ''wrong'' things.
Two passports holding back the international flight.
One stamp is going to decide me future in a 'BIG' way.
Weird and deadly nightmares are haunting and are scary as hell, yet I don't remember exactly what happened in them.
It's cloudy, yet it ain't raining here.
I long for spirits, to lose myself.
I am eating away my worries and it kinda sucks the most!
Everything kinda sucks, but have made my peace with LIFE and I know that we are cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment