Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Siblings...

Maa n BalaM :D
They love each other but they hardly realise it. They never express their feelings that doesn't mean that there are none. I am new to this phenomenon about siblings since I don't have any but I am learning. BalaM is here with us and I have observed so many nice changes in Maa. Just to set the records straight, maa n her siblings are not the loud expressive types but more of love to keep it low types. All are very practical and materialistic when it comes to transactions. It's fun to be around BalaM when he's free and it's kinda emotional to be around DidiM, I enjoy both the feelings and otherwise. So, Maa's all geared to be an excellent hostess, which she always is but this time it's little more than normal. I like the way Maa has told me all li'l li'l things about their childhood. I think from my generation, I am the most learned about the last generation of my maternal history. I know almost all random stories of Maa and her siblings. Anyways, even though Maa pretends not being bothered, she still cares and thus today's food was awesome!

Morning was full of M's business expansions, profits, settings and the 'dream-home' that I have been hearing for forever now. Finally, I managed to corner myself aside and caught on some sleep. I woke up in the evening to find out that internet was down. I just anted to check on the status of my application thus I tweaked both hardware and software of our broadband connection. Internet resumed by fluke and I am getting a download speed of 500 kb/ps. Anyways, its a part of daily routine now to check on the application status. It was the fourth day since 20th and I wasn't expecting any miracles since I was anticipating the official SLA of 10 working days . No buzz here but the passport has been dispatched, I haven't received any call though! Anything can happen but I am hoping that I get through. I am glad that things have got over sooner than expected and my fingers are crossed for a positive news.

No comments:

Post a Comment