Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

Gizmo savior in Neverland!

This afternoon -

'' Bammi n I were in my pune house, we were talking about some plan of ours. I think it was about the small trip that we were planning to take. After awhile we were at some exotic never-land. Bammi got a call from an old friend of his. The friend's big-shot uncle was also in the same place as we and he wished to see Bammi in his free time for company. Next moment Bammi n I were shaking hands for first formal giant leap towards our PR!''

'' BalaM was visiting, as usual were engaged in our howlarious banter in our living room. Next moment, there was some sound of grunting, I was shocked to see Dudley amongst us.  The jolly atmosphere turned tensed since B n D don't get along at all. B tried to engage D in an awkwardly formal conversation, D was replying with more humiliation and awkwardness. D indicated Loui and me to meet outside and he stormed out. Soon we were on streets of Vajreshwari walking towards the temple. D n I were engrossed in our banter and L was the mute follower. D seemed in an exceptionally good mood and as we were crossing the house of B's new girl, D told me about her greeting him in the morning. In my own haste I blurted out B's recent connection with her and D flashed a triumphant grin to us. Loui lost her temper on me for sharing B's secret and I snapped back at her. Loui turned her back on us and soon she disappeared in thin air. Next moment D n I were climbing steps of some unknown temple. As we were done praying, we saw Loui approaching us. She was very apologetic and we patched things up instantaneously. . .

. . . D and I were in a multiplex and we were buying tickets for some 007 movie. I confronted D for never spending time with me but then I also expressed my joy to be with him. Our buzz was killed by a spy who had  informed MadW about D's spending time with Loui n me. All three of us got scared as hell for MadW's guts and the drama that she pulls off every single time. D was bidding a tearful good bye to me before laving us in the middle of our plans and Mad W spotted us together. She bombarded D with hell lot of questions. Next moment all of us inclusive of the spy and MadW were sitting on the red couches in the waiting lounge of the screen  and we had our faces buried in our mobile screens. D was trying to pull some fake excuse out of his ass. MadW was unusually quiet and lost in the over sophisticated phone of hers. I was trying to create some fake evidences to support D's excuse on my super sophisticated phone and by mistake I clicked MadW's picture. In stead of deleting it, I happened to send it to her via Bluetooth! I not only sent her picture but accidentally sent her many pictures of her favorite stuff. She got up, D, L and I had our lives in our throats. We were anticipating her to create a big scene. We were taken off guard when she left the place in happy mode without any nautanki since she had finally managed to set her own photograph for her phone's wallpaper... Dumb Biatch!!!''


No comments:

Post a Comment