Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

finally undeclared!

Undeclared!
 Done watching Undeclared! It was fun to see Jay Baruchel, Seth Rogen and Amy Poehler like a generation younger. It was kinda an extended 'American Pie' movie but the lesser dirty n funnier version. It felt more realistic than the AP flicks. Charlie Hunnam was a hottie and rest of the others were cuties. On an on it’s definitely a good contender for my favorite sitcoms list, not the addictive types though!

Spoke to Eww yesterday, she seemed disturbed hope things do move real quickly for her. I wasn’t comfortable probing into her issues ‘coz I am scared to use my ‘ITYS-meter’( I Told You So).   Well, lets just say that the girl is not in for any bad surprises in the future and may God bless her.

Cuz had called for some career advise and since I had no idea on what so ever about NAVY I had called EP.  It’s always nice to speak to her. I miss her a lot. I have spent some of my best times with her.  Today, I am much better than yesterday, OnH isn’t haunting anymore. It rained this evening, I guess that was OL’s and PB's intimation that they had found him in the clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment