Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tale of a nocturnal creature!

Life's completed a full circle. Here I am back in TO. Crashing at Viv's for a month and then planning to move in with Nash and Tib's new humongous palace.
Lots has happened in last two and a half years. I moved to Queen City, found employment, started working towards immigration paperwork. Boo's out of the world unbelievable (-ve) behavior forced me to break off one of the most precious friendships of my life. Met D, who's come to so close of becoming my soulmate (in a very platonic manner) but his idiotic behavior forces me to keep him at one arm's distant. It just isn't easy to confide in him. Anyways made some out of the world progress at work, and then because of callus and lousy work ethics of a red neck lost it all. Had to pack my bags and move back to Ngp. On my way back built one of the most beautiful friendship, with Enthu Paplet who shall be referred from here onwards as Elli. Whom I owe a lot for bringing me much closer to myself. Learned about crazy ordeals of Da' and faced utmost challenges with Louie. Any who made an appeal to be back to Maple land. Meanwhile lived Ago, rock star style. Started proceedings on the appeal. One thing led to another and finally all my worries evaporated and here I am typing this post from TO. My favorite genre in TV has changed from Sitcoms to Crime, Mystery dramas. Also,i have developed an extra special liking for Country and Jazz music. Swimming seems to be my new game. Meanwhile amidst all the drama, love seemed to have entered my life only to realize that both Doctor n PM were not the real things. Not denying I liked both of them a lot. Oh well! When it's not meant to be then it simply isn't!
Turned 28 in S'pur. Have decided going forward will be in some new country every year on the big day. I miss the warrior prince but that's another tragedy of my life, I guess love won't come easy in my life. Anyway for now what matters is a decent chance at the employment for which I am trying my level best. With hopes n prayed that everything is going to be just fine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment