Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Uncomfortably Numb!

I have to admit I am not in the best of mindsets right now because:

  • My latest work related discussion didn't go as well as I would have liked it to go (attempt at winging it didn't go that well).
  • Bank account is reaching its bottom and no source of income yet, not even a distant possibility!
  • I'm extremely dissatisfied with my current living arrangements and so to say I am really not that excited about my upcoming temporary living arrangements too!
  • I am literally starving myself to death because of my current living arrangements. Eternally hungry me is eternally grumpy me.
  • I am getting all jealous and cranky about this so called "Platonic" friendship.
  • I miss Louie so much, can't live with or without her.
  • Nymph from land of the the skies is hell bent of getting rid of my stuff, for which I have no control to tackle the situation with her. I have decided to just give up on rest of the everything and stick to my wardrobe. If I made decent money I will be able to replenish the missing stuff in no time. 
  • TBH I really feel lonely, I really wish upon somebody who would be there for me(romantically) no matter what!
To sum it up I'm jobless, penniless, homeless (figuratively), hungry and lonely. Not an ideal situation, but I know that this should pass too. I'm just glad that I'm trying my level best not to irk people on the way. I will be able to pave my way through these adversities.
Just a little while ago all I cared about was a status, now that I have a legal status. I have these new list of worries. As we progress in life our worries shift their shapes and appearances but continue their existence in one form or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment