Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

When a mosquito took an Elevator!

Couldn't think of a better title than this! So the story goes like this... I stay on the top floor of a 6 storied building. I really get bugged by insects specially those which fly. My battle with mosquitoes is still on since last 20 odd years and will be on till one of us (its me v/s the species) extincts from the face of earth!

So whenever I used to see mosquito in the apartment, i used to get bummed because being a biology student I know that they can fly up-to a certain height and that was one of the key reasons to buy this apartment. So every entry of this uninvited, unwanted guest used to leave me with big question mark on my face, which would read like, 'Oh crap!!! how the hell you flew so high?'

This morning when I was getting back to my apartment I kinda have solved the mystery of my fragile and infectious enemy from childhood. While I was just moving towards the elevator from the parking lot I was chased by the evil. I rushed into the elevator and pressed 6 but out of the clan 2 mighty ones got in. So this was 2 v/s 1. In those 45 seconds I managed to get rid of one but the one who surviewed me, took the flight of his life and stormed out as soon as the doors sprung open!

Those bastards are taking elevator without even paying the maintainance! Oh I so hate the darn evils!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment