Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

All the best Bammi!

Bammi has worked  real hard for last eight months. He has given up a lot to gain some, in fact most of the good old life for the new horizons. He has been extremely focussed and honest towards his studies. In some hours from now it will be his final face off with his last and deadliest enemies. I know he's prepared and he's nervous too! After all, it's all about maintaining his consistency of the high grades!

Don't worry Bammi, you will be rocking in each and every exam that you will write. You are constantly in my prayers. You have already proved your mettle by bagging the internship. I am sure you'll shine in all endeavors.
I feel extremely fortunate to have you in my life as my best friend and my mentor. I am sure you'll go places and thus me too :)

Images courtesy:
credendacreators.blogspot.com
same2u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment