Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My daughter from next life!

Title seems creepy and mysterious, eh? I know that it's not at all the typical of me to speak about things beyond this life as I really don't know and don't care about what after this life scenario...

"You know what? I pray to the almighty that in my next life I should be born as your daughter. I should be twice as difficult as you are to me!" I remember Maa telling me this, ever since I was like 4 yrs old. Initially she would say it every time I would be mischievous or stubborn and I would make faces. As I grew up mostly in my teenage, every attempt of mine to be a rebel was counterattacked by these lines and I would hate it to the core. Couple of years ago I heard these lines on my mistakes where they just brought tears in my eyes...

Today, I heard them again but the context was totally different. We were arguing over something silly just for fun. Both of us were looking at each other  to see who laughs first and the other one automatically wins the argument.  Maa laughed first and I won, she came and hugged me from behind while I was reorganizing  my farm. I sensed Maa's deep, unconditioned love, her pain that she will miss me like anything when I'll be gone. I really find these lines very amusing that they have appeared different and have lead to different emotions at different point of time in my life...

What if I'll be blessed with next life as a woman? What will it be like to be Maa's Maa? You know what I have no clue at all but I know one thing for sure that I'll be the happiest and the luckiest to have Maa around me in every life irrespective of our relation.


Kailas Kher's this composition had brought tears in my eyes when I had heard this song for the fist time, while watching Dasvidaniya!



I had also cried buckets, while watching Tare zameen par when this song was playing in the background...



No comments:

Post a Comment