Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Bet(te)rayal...

Have you ever thought and re-thought over some simple action of yours, and didn't know exactly how you should feel about it?

Today, Sil sent me a friends request on a social networking site and I accepted it immediately. I was so glad to connect with her after so many years, after all she's always been my favorite. Even after all the events of the past, I always had a soft corner for her. She's never done anything wrong to me. In fact, Loui Loui and I were amongst the only few that she liked and treated well from Figo's side.

I still remember my first meeting with Sil in Gangsta's wedding. Figo had introduced us and we clicked immediately. We kicked off so well that I was by her side the whole time. In fact in her support I had taken cold beef with many of me folks, some still exists. I never cared then and I don't care now either. Sil had actually got me closer to Figo, who emotionally never existed in me life before.  I always thought Sil was too good for Figo. Many a times I really felt ashamed for thinking so low of Figo, but any sane person would have said/thought the same about the duo. Sil was kinda Figo's jackpot, which Figo didn't deserve at all!

In my journey so far, I have found very few people of substance. Sil is definitely one of them. She's nobody to me in this crazy world but she definitely means much more than the hollow Figo. Figo's and mine is same origin but that doesn't make him any special to me. Except the fact that we are in constant touch, practically there in each other's joys and sorrows. I don't approve of him mainly 'coz he almost ruined his and Sil's life. I had always seen many similarities between Sil and I. This is one of the many reasons why I think so highly of her. I am so glad to be in touch with her after so many years. I know Figo and many others are just gonna hate me for this which is why I am feeling the pinch. These are one of those rare moments where I keep self before everything/body else. I don't see this as betrayal to Figo but bet(te)rayal to Sil and most importantly to my self!

Image courtesy: wyliefuscos.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment