Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

chocos ME cereal killer!

It's very very difficult for me to say that something has been a steady part of me routine... I got to really get addicted to something to include it in me daily routine, momentary though!

I strongly believe that change is essential and most importantly inevitable. Everything goes, nothing stays. Neither the good times of life nor the bad ones! Change is what makes it different from the usual. Those who flow with change actually do master it and rise and shine on it's surface. Unlike those who show rigidity towards it and sink at it's bottom in the wake of their protest!

All said and done about the inevitable change. This brings to the change in my breakfast from parantha to Chocos - the chocolate flavored cereals with cold milk. Currently, I am lovin' it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment