Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

gratitude rock!

Inspired from The Secret...

I am thankful for following things that have happened to me life:

being born as me, with everything that is only mine
for the wonderful, loving and caring  parents
for all the courage and strength to overcome difficulties
for all the joyous moments and memories
for all the ambitions, dreams and successes
for all the friends an their support especially Bammi, Paplet, Clown and Loui-loui
for all the guidance and the ability to chose whats ''right'' for me
for all the well wishers and nice people in the surrounding
for being in sound health of body and mind
for being able to love myself and be a great company to myself

I Love my life and a big heartfelt  thank you for it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment