Total Pageviews

Friday, July 16, 2010

First beautiful morning...

Amazing! simply beautiful, since I am a nocturnal creature I hardly have seen the early mornings. Whenever I have seen, it was due to sheer pressure but not at my will. So practically this morning was my first beautiful morning at my own will...

Since I am a dreamer forever I am constantly chasing dreams. These days I actually have freaked out about extra burden that my bones are carrying so I am looking for a decent physique. Since my overweight issue has escalated to the highest possible order I am firm about curbing it anyhow...

The dream of descent physique did not let me sleep the whole night and I was ready for my morning exercise regiment. Honestly after my unhealthy lifestyle for last 3 years I had lost faith in myself and my stamina but today i was surprised at my stamina. I was good. This stamina has motivated me for further plan for my next couple of months...

No comments:

Post a Comment