Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hooked to Comedy Circus

Post first season of Laughter Challenge and Chote Miyaan, the comedy business of Indian Television appeared too stale to me. I used to change channel whenever I used to come across any comedy show but I am taken for a surprize ride by Comedy Circus, a ride full of laughter.

My honest confession, I can watch and enjoy the repeat telecasts too. The writing is fresh, punches are strong and the actors are superb. My favraits are Rajiv - Saloni, Sudesh - Krishna and VIP and Bharti. After Navjyot Singh Sidhoo, if someone i can bear laughing at every second line would be Archana Puran Singh.

So every Friday and Saturday night I always get stuck in a catch 22 situation for Comedy Circus and Dance India Dance - Li'l Masters...

No comments:

Post a Comment