Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tata Docomo Customer Service Sucks

INR 94/- for a yearlong 12 GB of internet usage was something that kinda got me attracted towards the Tata Docomo mobile service provider. After good market feedback I finally subscribed to it...

It's been one week and hundreds of calls to customer care but I am still unable to browse internet. Seriously, the back office support sucks. The Customer care executives are bunch of idiots, forget about basic knowledge they lack language proficiency and basic manners. They are rude and absolute pain in possibly all the wrong places...

I have happily used Airtel GPRS services for last 3 years and I am still a happy Airtel subscriber. I am using Tata docomo with Nokia 2690 and struggling for GPRS settings. I am seriously fed up of this useless connection now finally tomorrow I will try visiting Tata Docomo office hopefully they will be able to solve my problems (keeping my fingers crosses).

No comments:

Post a Comment