Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Weirdo Me!

I couldn’t think of a better title than this. More always it’s about none other than me. Recently I have discovered newer shades of my personality which I never thought that they exist. This great discovery happened on my recent necessity of attending a series of unsuccessful job interviews (unsuccessful ‘coz I couldn’t get through because of my egoistic but logical reasons).

I exactly know what I am doing and what I am up to but this stage in life where I am on neverland or rather no man’s land is kinda frustrating. I haven’t had a great beginning but it ain’t that bad too. People normally lack the vision and direction however, this isn’t my case I exactly know what’s correct and what’s not (not every time though, but whenever in doubt I have “BUM- my dearest friend on Planet E” to go to). The problem is I am aware but I am not doing anything about it, every interview I go to makes me feel more worth, makes me crave for that job but my rational of choosing the correct opportunity always comes on my way. I have paid a huge cost of jumping on an opportunity in hurry and in the end it has made me so choosy, I have an feeling of being elite but what to do I don’t find many worthy people around and this feeling supremacy slowly sinks in me.

My choices have taught me a lot, my mistakes have made me what I am today. Weird but that’s me!

No comments:

Post a Comment