Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pu.La... An inspiration...

The day wasn't that great and had to get up without food from the dinner table. So post dinner mercury had risen even more. The baggage of anger was very depressing and ultimately patched up with Maa.

As I was lying next to Maa, both of us got engrossed in our silly chit chat that none reasilised the ticking of the clock. Finally I confessed to Maa that I wasn't sleepy. So, ultimately both of us ended playing one of our old favrait P L Deshpande DVD in the player.

P L Deshpande AKA Pu.La is my all time fav. My first encounter with his literature was at the age of throgh my grade 4 text book. I have been reading, collecting stuff related to his literature. He was a great bundle of entertainment. This one man army is what I call the real 'Showman'...

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post Buddy, i love Pula too.

    More stuff from Pula Deshpande u can Find here
    http://cooldeepak.blogspot.com


    Deepak

    ReplyDelete