Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sinful Week


Lately I have been too traumatic, a female version of Devdas. Finally I am kinda have started living a less troubled life.
This week, life again started picking pace. Picking pace meant getting back to cooking, my cooking skills were again in very innovative mode this week after long long time.
The first experiment was mashed potatoes with mushrooms and garlic...
The second experiment was a homemade version of sizzling brownie...
The third experiment and most successful i.e. 150 on 100 was baked veggies...
The fourth experiment and most recent was a kinda chocolate pie which is chilling in the refridgerator, just had a bite n it's YUM...
The food was great this week and the family was totally delighted. I am too excited but I also have to be extremely careful because I am trying to shed all my extra pounds. I know it's not that easy but I have to strike the balance between the taste buds and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment