Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

Break up ke baad... Finally!!!

First thing first my first video both on f/b and on my blog!

Crazy clown hereafter referred as CC was flaunting his new Samsung dual sim phone in front of me. He was constantly bugging me with 'bayko bayko' a nerve wreaking number. I was so pissed that I was about to leave the room or perhaps the house. He guessed my irritation and switched to the following song. Initially there was chaos both in the background and in my mind. As the song progressed I started falling for it. I loved this song. I think this one will be in my collection forever just like Garva and others.

Ever since I am back from Mumbai this song is constantly on my mind... Unfortunately I am also hung on to bayko bayko... Stupid CC!


No comments:

Post a Comment