Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2011

heat of perfection!

People eat to live but I live to eat!

I am not a perfect person but as far as the word food is concerned I am very particular about the taste and the hygiene. I am a decent cook and I have been cooking since I was 7. My food preference is very ordinary, I prefer simple yet delicious over any exotic and complex dish. I enjoy trying out new cuisines and recipes though.

I have been behaving extremely neurotic over cooking off late. I am kinda going through crave swings for meals. These days I am mostly hyper over the lack of perfection in cooking at home. As I mentioned I prefer simple food, I am also very particular about the taste, balance of flavors and hygiene. Unfortunately my taste buds have outgrown Maa's cooking. I often find lots of shortcomings in her way of dealing with ingredients in the kitchen. I have started backing off from meals just because they aren't the way I expect them to be!

I know, I am a lazy bone. I won't be pampered for long this way. Maa won't be around, I will long to see her. Somehow I don't feel the necessity of this pampering. I know that I am capable taking full controls of my life. My management skills may not be as refined as Maa's but I am some how content with my progress on my daily chores. I somehow sweat less negative emotions when I am in charge. I need Maa in every walk of life, not for her support but for the simple reason that she is Maa and I love her immensely.

As much as i want to hold these passing moments for long lasting effects. I also can't wait to be on my own. I need to make my life.. far far away from my nest, my kingdom. I love my folks and I hope to make them happy by carving a life different from the current one for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment