Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Isolation...

Aapla aapan karava vichaar taravaya paar bhava Sindhu!

Feeling very very indifferent at the same time too tempted to break free. Going through a tough time, never thought that things those I longed the most once upon a time will feel so suffocating. I think I am so frigging used to the fast, harsh, troublesome and lonely life that I find it difficult to enjoy/survive the slow, smooth, peaceful and easy life.

I received certain facts and figures with regards to my upcoming future, eh? It wasn't something that I had never anticipated in fact it was exactly the same that I had always imagined and was mentally prepared to deal with. The weaker, the lamer and the dependent types always follow the herd without any struggle for self. i can very well do that but thats not who I am. I derive immense pride and satisfaction from my struggles. It's the healthy stress that keeps adrenalin flowing for me. I love breaking my spine for my project at hand. All I am concerned and worried is for the upcoming formalities of the desired transition.

Things are getting uglier at the full stop. I have been transformed into a very selfish creature by the abstinence process. I am glad to be at this emotional quotient but kinda struggling to keep my temper in control. My wings yearn for flight, I need to be on my own anyhow and as soon as possible. I think I am at my best with strangers,eh! Yeah I don't have to pretend with strangers, I am not required to please them. I can be just my own selfish self and get away with maximum enjoyment without any regrets or resentments.

Right now I think Mellow Motif's version of lemon tree is more apt for me..

There is absolutely nothing on my mind right now... Absolutely no thoughts of  yesterday, today or tomorrow. Isolation!!! I think it's exactly what I chase now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment