Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nervous Nineties!

How do I feel right now?

At this very moment I kinda find myself in the shoes of a batsman who's made 90+ runs in the game of cricket and is not sure if he's gonna make it to the ton or not(the ball that he just smashed up in the air is going to be a sixer or he'll be caught at the boundary line)?

Every passing moment is kind of killing me, I am not very result oriented on this but the expectations of others and myself are kinda breathing down my neck. I just want to get over with the weekend. This is going to be my first official step towards my LIFE, eh? Thanks to Bammi, I feel confident that I deserve to be in his part of the world. I just hope that it turns out to be a fair deal. I hope, I will be honest in my efforts and I will make it large(decent) for me and my loved ones.

I have been very choosy and now my whole life kinda depends on this one aspiration of mine. I hate it the most when I don't see other alternative ways, for my own life. I know that life goes on but as of now this is the only way I am going to enjoy life of my own choices and it's consequences. I am too scared to even think of the other not so pleasant result of my aspiration.

What if I don't make it for my maple dream?

If I don't make it, then it's going to be my fault only and I won't have anybody else to blame it on. I like the strong sense of ownership, it makes me more responsible and thus the aspiration even dearer.. Many people give up their lifetime to figure out what they want. I think, I know what I want and I won't wait for things to happen in my favor on their own, In fact I am going to make them happen!

If things don't turn out my way then.... This won't be the first time for me, I am sure I'll do just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment