Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

Contagious like crazy!

As much as the title seems infectious... It's more about my craze of the celluloid. The first official day of the year was all about movies for me. I downed four movies today Polar express, Don 2, Contagion(again) and Like Crazy. All the four movies were nice, different genre and well made. I was really swooped by Don 2 since I had no expectations from it since it was the just another SRK flick but it is really brilliantly made. 

Started the new year on a sweet note with 'chahaa ani paav' it was after ages and I missed being with my crazy bunch. The only thing that I cooked today was Sheera 'coz thats kind of family tradition that we do follow. Surprisingly it turned out really good, just like aaji's which is kind of an achievement especially since the key ingredients were Canadian ;)

Looking forward to tomorrow(today technically), it's a girls day out. I like hanging out with Viv's and Nash. Kin's totally gleed, he's one crazy weirdo. I miss boo and so do I miss baapoo. My Leos are my weakness. Spoke briefly with Louie, she's all dreaming of my visit, it's always heart warming to speak to her. 
I should crash down now, since I have a long day ahead of me and I don't want to keep the girls waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment