Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The great robbery!

It's almost 2am... The day began way too early. I slept only for five hours. Kin and I had plans doing tons of thing(domestic but of course). Skyped with Louie for a while, she's in control ever since last few heavy dosages of my mental peace. The afternoon was spent in on and off discussions with D, she had a bitter fight with Malli and needed somebody to listen to her. It was nice to be her patient listener but that kind of delayed our plans for the day. Had lots of banter with Kin, called him 'batadee Gangu' which is kinda my thing with Louie. |Gosh! I miss that woman so much.

We reached BMO and opened a student account, this is because TD doesn't give a free SPC card. I like the way Kin joins almost all my schemes, it's just the way I would do for Boo. The weather outside was plesant and thus the whole walk to TC was not so bad. I checked the deals for the cell phones which I have to send back home and managed to crack an awesome deal on Nokia E73 mobile phones. I am planning to send a Google Nexus for Baapoo as a surprise from me. I know he won't like the fact that I over spent but soon he'll enjoy his BIG Touch screen phone.

Walmart was a fun shopping experience. Shopping these days is a light affair since I have driven a line on our personal consumables with Kin. We both buy what we actually want to buy without putting off the other. As usual we went overboard with our shopping baggage and all the fun of shopping was put to trial while carrying the stuff back. We both didn't have gloves thus our hands were freezing numb with the baggages. After five minutes of walk we gave up and Kin kinda grabbed this unattended/discared and kind of broken trolley from the parking lot. We were scared to the core but at the same time it was an howlarious experience. We made so much fun of each other with our endless nonsensical banter. Officially this is how we laid our hands on our FOUR wheeler without a valid licence which by the way we plan to return 'morrow back to the parking lot. I won't say it was stealing, I would say we borrowed help. They say na, 'majboori ka naam Mahatma Gandhi' something like that ;)

After we came home, I spent a couple of hours teaching the kids. H is getting better but honestly she needs to improve her attitude tremendously. Again lots of banter with D and the kids and Kin was with us on and off. I am happy and content with the crazy bunch that I am blessed with. A BIG Cheers to this family away from home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment