Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cook, cooker and a BIG cooker!

Last Saturday, I missed writing the day's happenings so this one's to compensate for that one.

The day was lazy as it was supposed to be the last Saturday of the holiday season but as soon as I woke up I had to rush for the bargain store as I had to return the comforter that I had bought last week. Things moved way too fast and after spending a substantial amount I returned home with a huge new comforter, two pair of jeans, couple of toys for the kids, a GUESS watch, a piggy bank two pairs of jeans and two tops. Yes, I do believe in retail therapy. It has never failed me so far!

No sooner than I was back we had to rush for the grocery shopping at Pots. Again needless to say I did spend a huge number but in my defence I did not buy a single unnecessary thing. I am blind believer of the fact that all the hardwork that we do kind of pays of in what we eat. Mind you that I had not consumed anything till late evening in fact the dinner that I ate was my first meal of the day. Anyhow, I was kind of perked up for cooking dinner. After breaking me back while de boning the chicken thighs for the boneless honey garlic chiken, I cooked 'aaloo gobhi' too. By the way the honey garlic chicken turned out so well that as soon as Malli finished his share he told me that he wishes to repeat it with fried rice at their's.

My weekend cooking saga began from Saturday and went on till Monday early morning... More to come in next post. To be continued..Ta...Da...

No comments:

Post a Comment