Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Another year that has gone by 2011. A lot has been achieved what was decided and a lot of dreams yet to be fulfilled. On and on it was one of the most fruitful years of my life. There's so much positive this year that this years balance sheet looks unbalanced with lots of credit (I learned and topped accounts this year, no?)

I thank you for being my major support this year. You have been my strength, I hope to live up to every expectation of yours even though sometimes they are bit too much for my fragile wings but I am sure I'll pull it off well. With the present support of yours you have erased all the memories of the tough times that you have put me through and I am glad that we have arrived at this beautiful milestone in our relation. You are that crippled and most sensitive piece of my heart sometimes you do cheer and sometimes you do give me the worst of all heartaches. It's okay, without you I wouldn't be what I am today and thank you for making me feel selfless at times without you I am a BIG mass of selfishness.

You're my best friend and you have been there for most of the thick and thins of my life. This year we had our differences and we had our moments. We met for a while and we parted our ways for a while, like you I also wish to wake up in 2013 to be with you one more time. I thank you all for being my friends and family for all those warm and light moments of 2011 which have acquired a full shelf in my memory lane. Thank you for being the sane, noble, friendly and cordial house mate irrespective of all the phony, corny and immature stuff that you bring along. Thank you all for some of the best moments of the skool, you all are a fun gang to hang out with. Thank you for being that family away from home, I am way too scared to lose any one of you three. I see emotions of an immediate family member in each one of you for me and trust me that means the world to me. You all are really special.

I miss you. I really do, I wish to jump back time and get things straightened up a bit but nothing can be done. May be it's really too late and we messed it up big time. At least we did something BIG even if it was a mess up. Ending my post and 2011 on a funny note called 'BIG CHICKEN' this word makes laugh every time I or somebody else says it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment