Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I love Sunday...'coz it's a BIG chicken day

As I mentioned in my last post that I had promised Imli to cook honey garlic chicken for the whole family on Sunday, I had one more important issue to focus upon Boo was supposed to come for dinner at our place. I woke up at about 11 am, messaged Boo, thankfully he replied immediately thus I learnt that he was unable to make it for the evening so I messaged Kin to carry on with his plans with Hash since he had kept those on hold to meet up with Boo. I fell asleep as soon as I received a courtesy text from Kin!

I woke up on the vibrations from me BB. It was Imli and I had overslept the lunchtime. I rushed as soon as possible and saved the grace by cooking decent honey garlic chicken. We had a nice happy family lunch at 4 pm. As soon as we were done I spent some girls time with D which was terminated abruptly with a long lost friends call(for them). The moment I entered our kitchen I went on a cooking rampage which started with cleaning shrimps for stir fry, steaming and de boning chicken for chicken mayo, shredding coleslaw stuff, cutting, cleaning and cooking cabbage with bell papers, paalak dal and finally methi pulao. As D frequently says it was an UNBELIEVABLE cookery weekend!

I spoke to Looloo Lemon for a while, we enjoyed the conversation a lot. It is always fun catching up with her in her best of moods.  We laughed and laughed for some silly things. Overall, the last weekend went well and now  back to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment