Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nachos, Cola and Movies!

Started the day very late. Kin had survived on bread and butter till I woke up way past our lunch time. Poor thing, sometimes I really appreciate his patience with me but most of the time otherwise. Cooked lavish meal and was satisfied with the happy look on Kin`s face when we ate. After the food we headed to TC for Walmart on our way went to BB to return Malli`s music player. At BB I bought a sleeve for me netbook which I plan to carry and use in the skool. Out of sheer luck managed a good deal on the sleeve, I was happy.

As soon as we started shopping in Walmart, we heard the announcement that the TC will be shutting down in 15 minutes. Thus we could not shop well but we ended up buying a set of wine glasses and other glasses with a set of frying pans. Kin was so excited about the glasses that I bought cola and planned a party for two. We came home and I made salsa for nachos, we had an expired packed of chips and Kin was way too fussy about them but in the end he ended up eating them. We inaugurated the glasses over Social Network and Inception back to back. It was fun till Malli joined us and I kind of got uncomfortable and thus that drove me to writing. Finally, this was another day which kind of went well. Looking forward to Boo`s visit to the city, planning to have him over for dinner. Oh yes, Skool reopens in four days, really looking forward to this semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment