Total Pageviews

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'll be always there for you!

It's 4 am already! Rembrandts I'll be there for you is playing in my head, may be 'coz I just read Boo's recent post. Gosh! I love this guy but I am kinda scared to show my concern since he's already overburdened with a lot of emotions and I like the current equation with him. If I try changing any of the constants from the current one I am pretty sure the equilibrium will go for a toss. We are always(mostly) a call away and irrespective of all said and done we'll be good friends no matter what that's kind of beauty of our relationship when we want we can be the closest of buds and otherwise. I hate to see him feel low, especially he's one person whose capabilities I have never doubted ever. I have a strong feeling that he's made for greatness and he inshallah will reach his destination one day for sure. Amen!

Just got off the phone with Zimbo. He's too keen to join my batch for all the common classes that we have and I am somehow too reluctant to do so. It's mostly wise speaking to him but I am scared of his double edgy nature. We could have been best of buddies but we never will be since I'll never be able to trust him. The conversation with him always ends on a depressing note but somehow he never achieves his mission of demotivating me instead it gets me into my zealous self to prove him wrong. Malli just walked in my room. I really like him and his better half equally. I share different rapport with both of them but the rapport with Malli is usually secretive in nature and I hate that fact but what could I do? As long as I know my journey and I keep others informed too I am good to go. Feasting on some really awesome Shawarma roll and orange juice, which has been sneaked in by Malli secretively for me. Theirs is another example which kind of puts me off from the whole big M thing. Why can't two people just be each other's soul mates and live happily ever after?

I went to Sai Mandir today with Kin and Hash. Hash is Kin's so called bff from childhood, he seemed an okay guy to me and I think we'll get along well. The line up at the temple was worse than back home but it was a pretty relieving experience for me. I have had plans of visiting forever and finally I managed a visit. On our way we saw the Lindt chocolate factory which we plan to visit soon. Sometimes Kin and I get along so well and sometimes otherwise but the only person who can manage peacefully with me is he!

Tomorrow's the last day of the break after first semester and like Kin says lots to do. We have to kill many birds tomorrow and hopefully we will. Sipping orange juice to that. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment